Saturday 11 May 2013

Product Review: No7 Lipstick

When I went to Boots the other day they had a nice little discounted makeup box waiting for me ;)

I found this beautiful lipstick in there for £2.00 and used my Boots advantage card points to buy it!
The shade is called Brigette and is a gorgeous pink- it's not actually as bright as it looks once its on but that suits me fine as it means I can wear it just about anywhere.

I'm in love with the packaging...it says its limited edition so I think I definitely found a bargain :)

Let me know what you think below!




6 comments:

  1. I love this! its got such cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee I know! SO cute for a lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree on the packaging front, it's so pretty and the color looks lovely too!
    you have such a cute little blog, i'm looking forward to reading your future posts :)
    hope you're well?
    laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) it's coming along...I'm really starting to get in to it now!
      Your blog is cute as well- the Blanx LED toothpaste looks pretty decent so you'll have to keep us posted!
      I'm just doing the week test on the Colgate Max White One toothpaste so il be posting a review on the soon :) xx

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous! Your blog is looking lovely by the way!

    I'm over at http://haul-oholic.blogspot.no/ if you fancy popping by I'm having a MAC pick your favourite lipstick givesaway :)

    Hope to hear more from you Missy!

    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that lipstick is adorable! Ahh man why does my boots not have a reduced section??!

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete