Friday 3 May 2013

Product Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser


When I bought some makeup in Boots the other day I was given a No7 voucher...I often get these vouchers as Boots give them out regularly but I rarely use them!

I did a bit of research as I haven't had much experience with No7 products and decided to try their Hot Cloth Cleanser.
Below I've done a quick review on it...I hope you guys find it useful :)







Appearance-
The box is simple yet stylish. The actual container of product itself is in a clear tube with a pump. This is useful for seeing how much product is left. The muslin cloth is folded down the side.
All in all, very simple yet attractive and would make me want to buy the product had I not seen it before.

Quality-
The product has a nice silky consistency to it and feels really expensive when applied. However the muslin cloth is a little scratchy and I've since bought my own cloth which locks in heat better in order for the product to work as intended.

Value-
The product is £9.95 full price which is a little more than what I'd normally pay for a cleanser.
However with the money off voucher I got it for £4.95 which is definitely worth it.
You get 200ml of product for this price which is really good value.

My Verdict? I'll definitely be buying this product again, particularly as I have two more No7 vouchers to use! :)



1 comment:

  1. That seems pretty cool ! Will certainly check this product out!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Good Luck with yours too Sweetie.

    Lots of Love,

    Shuvii.xoxo

    ReplyDelete